Sunday 29 November 2009

Packed my bags....ready to go...in a virtual way that is ;)




I am ready to go on a journey, a virtual journey that is, a virtual journey through ancient Egyptian history.
Am not at all an expert on the subject, just very interested. Books and the Internet will be my means of travel. My posts will reflect what I encounter on my journey through time. You, the reader of my posts, can travel along with me if you like.

I've always been interested in the history of Egypt and have read several books on the subject. Last year while visiting London I bought The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt. Through this book Akhenaten was brought to my attention. After reading the book I bought a book about Akhenaten, Akhenaten, King of Egypt. That's the book I am reading now and that will be the starting point of my blog/journey.
So come with me and let's travel together on a journey on a journey through time I hope you'll enjoy......I am sure I will.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to virtual Egypt! I hope you enjoy your travels. Looking forward to reading about your adventure as it unfolds!

    ReplyDelete